International School In Jaipur

International School

A school is an institution designed for the teaching of students under the direction of teachers. Most countries have systems of formal education, which is commonly compulsory. In these systems, students progress through a series of schools. The names for these schools vary by country, but generally include primary school for young children and secondary school for teenagers who have completed primary education. An institution where higher education is taught is commonly called a university college or university.

An International School is loosely defined as a school that promotes international education, in an international environment, either by adopting an international curriculum or by following a national curriculum different from that of the country the school is located in.

An International School should follow the following criteria

  • Transferability of the student's education across international schools.
  • A moving population (higher than in state schools or public schools).
  • Multinational and multilingual student body
  • An international curriculum.
  • International accreditation.
  • A transient and multinational teacher population.
  • Non-selective student Enrollment.
  • Usually English or bilingual as the language of instruction.

In Jaipur there are about 60 or more International school which are providing best quality of study and extracurricular activity for the overall development of the students.

Some of the renowned International School of Jaipur are

Ryan International Schools are a group of private educational institutions in India that were founded in 1976 by Dr. Augustine F. Pinto. St. Xavier's Senior Secondary School, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, is one of the oldest schools in the city of Jaipur. Founded in 1945, it runs under the management of the Jesuit Society, an international Christian religious order called the Society of Jesus. It welcomes pupils from all sections of society.

St. Anselm's Pink City Sr. Sec. School is a convent educational institution located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is run by the Gyan Deep Education Society. The school was founded by Rev. Fr. Raymond Coelho. It is co-educational that provides liberal education through English medium. The school is open to children of all religious denominations. It is a day scholar’s school and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.

Neerja Modi School is a co-educational, non-sectarian day school serving grades kindergarten to 12th. The school has two external exams, one at the end of class 10 and the other in class 12. About 95% of the students appear through CBSE which is the National Board, while the other 5% appear for the IGCSE.

Apart from these schools there are few more schools like St. Angela Sophia School which is a missionary school established by the Christian missionaries dedicated totally towards girl child education and their upliftment. This school welcomes girl child belonging to any religion.
Another school Maharani Gayatri Devi School established by the royal family of Jaipur is a school of international standards and is again dedicated towards girl’s education and their upliftment.

Apart from these there are other schools as well like Rukmani Birla Modern High School, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Vidyashram Jaipur Kendra, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya, Maheshwari Public School, India International School etc.

These schools are dedicated to academic excellence and to the development of self-confident individuals of good character who will be take their academic and personal growth to the top universities of the world.

These schools’s have unique approach in preparing a child which begins with the fundamentals of learning. They recognizes the fact that some students learn best by reading; some, though actual experience; some, by pursuing deep interest. At these schools students are guided and encouraged to find paths that are most effective for them.

About the author

Our company deals with "Managing Reputations." We develop and research on Online Communication systems to understand and support clients, as well as try to influence their opinion and behavior. We own, several websites, which includes:
Travel Portals:,, and much more
Oline Visitor's Tracking and Communication System:
Hosting Review and Recommender Systems:
Technology Magazines:
Hosting Services:
We offer our services, to businesses and voluntary organizations.
Our core skills are in developing and maintaining goodwill and understanding between an organization and its public. We also conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of an organization's stakeholders.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.