Snuggled amid the Aravallis mountain ranges, Rajasthali Resort & Spa, the five star hotel property in Jaipur depicts the astounding combination of regal Rajasthan and picturesque Aravallis. The splendid Aravalli knolls outline the scenery of the Rajasthali Resort by permitting the guests to absorb the grandeur of the heroic region. This luxury hotel in Jaipur makes all possible efforts to generate and uphold the traditional feel of Rajasthan for the guests who prefer to stay at this five star hotel expecting the same experience. Stuffed with all the “up to date” services and amenities, this luxury hotel works hard to re-erect the atmosphere of crowned heads for its priceless guests. The staff at Rajasthali Resort makes all possible attempts to deliver matchless service, luxury and comfort to the guests. The hotel’s promise to reveal the fortitude of Indian benevolence and grant it impeccably to all guests from various parts of the world is the major responsibility they have with supreme value.
This five star hotel is located on the Jaipur-Delhi Highway at Kukas in Jaipur.
Majestic Accommodations at Rajasthali Resort and Spa:
At the 5 star Hotel Rajasthali Resort an&d Spa, the hunt to unearth ultimate accommodation in Pink City will come to the closing stages. Representing a sophisticated pitch of quality in all the hotel rooms, the “in-room” facilities of this luxury hotel are a clear picture of the superior sumptuousness of Jaipur. This 5 star hotel in Jaipur has 53 beautiful guest rooms. The inimitable furnishings, plan, color and design in company with other awesome features try to volunteer a regally superior experience to the guests from all over the world.
The classification of lodging at Rajasthali Resort and Spa are given below:
• Premier Palace Rooms: At the Premier Palace rooms of this 5 star hotel, the magnificent courage of Jaipur unearths its credit. Comfort and luxury is exemplified at its best in the sizeable interior decoration and room amenities that assures for unmatched convenience and comfort.
• Deluxe Palace Rooms: The legacy of Rajasthan is made obvious through the Deluxe Palace Rooms in Rajasthali Resort and Spa. Unbeatable amenities with a majestic interior decoration distinguish each and every comprehensive room. While the modern amenities keep you linked to the entire world, the mini bar will come to your salvage when appetite rises at absurd hours of the day. You can loosen up on your “king size” bed or you can rejoice the spectacle of the lush garden through the gigantic window in the Deluxe palace room. The option of enjoyment at the Deluxe Palace Rooms of Rajasthali Resort & Spa is left to you now!!
• The Royal tent: The Royal Tent of this luxury hotel offers a complete unrivaled experience of staying in an inn that takes you to a unique planet. Completely air-conditioned royal tents with four posture king-size bed, a separate study area, a stylish couch will make you appreciate every moment of your stay at this royal Tent. In addition, you will also be pleased about your stay with a private Jacuzzi and a Mini bar within the royal tent. A massive crystal casement will let you enjoy the spectacle of green garden by sitting inside the royal tent.
• The Grand Tent: The Grand Tent of this 5 star hotel is the best place to experience an imperial stay with an unusual touch of new shade to it. This 550 sq ft. regally ornamented tent is the best spot of the hotel to experience extravagance. In cooperation, the stately age furniture with four posture king size bed, a private Jacuzzi and a mini bar will convert your stay at the grand tent a most savored experience. A 360 degree movement LCD Television and a separate study space are provided in the grand tent to amuse the guests. Moreover, one can indulge in the stunning outlook of the lush garden with a unique arrangement of private garden sitting rooms.
The Aravali suite: With the intention of offering the finest stay for their guests, this luxury hotel in Jaipur has designed the Aravali Suite (650 sq. ft). Similar to other hotel rooms, this grand suite also possess regal furnishing, a study table, a king-size bed, comfy chair and a cubical shower. The exclusive aspect that makes the Aravali Suite different from other hotel rooms is its beautiful lobby and a classified patio from where you can have an extraordinary view of the mind-blowing Aravali Knolls.
Royal Room Amenities:
The room amenities in each of the hotel rooms in Rajasthali resort and Spa are:
• Wi-Fi internet access
• In-room personal locker
• 37-inch LCD television with an array of Indian & global TV channels
• Deluxe wall-hangings
• Air conditioner
• Tea/coffee maker
• Daily newspaper
• Laundry service
• Alarm clock.
Exhilarating Dining Facilities:
Rajasthali Resort and Spa, the luxury hotel in Jaipur believe dining to be a unique experience. Starting from laid-back dining areas to a ‘full-service’ sprawl with international cuisines, dining at this 5 star hotel will offer you an unforgettable experience to treasure. Guests can find new-fangled landmarks on their gastronomic voyage at the restaurant of Rajasthali Resort and Spa.
• The Jharokha Cafe & Lounge: The Food items offered at Jharokha Cafe & Lounge take account of long-established Rajasthani cuisine and other global gastronomic cuisines. The Jharokha Café & Lounge is a 24 hr dining space that serves an assortment of both international and local flavors.
• The Sunset Grill: The Sunset Grill grants the guests with roof-top dining that serves mouthwatering grills from all over the world.
Fabulous Fitness Facilities at Rajasthali Resort and Spa:
Rajasthali Resort and Spa, one of the best hotels in Jaipur also offers special fitness facilities to all health aficionados. This 5 star hotel has various fitness activities such as:
1. Flying Dish
2. Water polo
3. Open-air swimming pool
4. Yoga (on prior request).
Scintillating Spa facilities at Rajasthali Resort:
The Pavitra Spa: A run away in serenity would be the Pavitra Spa at Rajasthali resort. At Pavitra Spa, holistic loom to wellness is the major aim.
In reference to the name Pavitra which means the purity, this Spa promises to cleanse your senses soothingly with a congregation of anti-stressing beauty treatments. The professional therapists at Pavithra spa in the imperial metropolis of Jaipur travel an extra mile to make you feel like crowned heads as they treat all your senses impeccably. The Pavitra Spa at this five star hotel presents you a chance to revivify your weary soul & body, help you regain the misplaced gleam to your fortitude and prepares you to face the challenges in the world once again. With a huge assortment of beauty treatments and traditional Ayurvedic therapies, Pavitra Spa offers the most excellent services to the tourists in a comforting atmosphere.
Awesome Business and Banquet Facilities:
The conference & meeting rooms of Rajasthali Resort possess archetypal business milieu that are harmonized with immaculate services. Starting from high-tech audio teleconferencing & visual solutions to a 24 hr business space, Rajasthali Resort & Spa will be your beloved place to host all your business gatherings. Casual or business, banquet dinners or cocktail party, this hotel have you roofed with their resourceful arrangements and spaces. Despite the fact that business conferences can be held at the customized indoor areas, marriage functions and other private parties have the choice of being hosted in both ‘al fresco’ and indoor banquet halls.
Extravagant Event spaces:
By providing a choice of amenities and determined staff to rally round, this 5 star hotel in Jaipur will take your special occurrences of your life to new-fangled elevations. The various event spaces at Rajasthali Resort & Spa are:
• The Moriyo lawns: Rajasthali Resort & Spa possess 36,000 sq feet of “Moriyo lawns” that is often the most wanted place for hosting luxurious and cherished events such as marriages.
• The Aravalli courtyard: It is a verdant garden and is a perfect place for family gatherings and weddings.
• The Vice Regal Hall: The Vice Regal Hall at Rajasthali Resort & Spa is a sprawling 3200 sq feet space. It is a ‘stateroom’ that mirrors the long-gone period of Rajasthani building.