Hotel Royal Sheraton, Jaipur
Royal Sheraton, a 3 star hotel property in Jaipur grants a strictly conventional heritage atmosphere that is flawlessly combined with the most up-to-date amenities and services. Royal Sheraton, a budget hotel in Jaipur is an archetypal heritage style three star hotel that boasts some of the most fashionable decors and peaceful ambience to cherish. Hotel Royal Sheraton bestows an extensive array of tailored services and modern facilities to create a memorable stay for the guests in Jaipur. Staying at this budget hotel also saves your travelling time and transportation charges to a greater extent. At Hotel Royal Sheraton, paramount quality service, ingenuous hospitality, personal comfort, mammoth accommodations, well-organized and helpful staff combine to make your trip a striking and unforgettable experience evermore.
Location and Access:
Royal Sheraton, a three star hotel in Jaipur is placed in an aristocratic area called “Amer Road” in Jaipur. Royal Sheraton, an economy hotel in Jaipur is located just a stone's throw away from the Jal Mahal (or Water Palace). This budget hotel in Jaipur is a core of overseas tourists to relax away from the commotion of the city. However, it is just a few kilometers away from Jaipur bus station and Jaipur international airport. Hotel Royal Sheraton is 11 km away from Jaipur’s Airport and 3.5 kilometers away from Jaipur Railway Station.
Hotel Royal Sheraton is delimited by the chief places of interest in Jaipur such as Hawa Mahal (500 meters), City Palace (600 meters), Nahar Garh Fort (6km) and Jal Mahal(2.5km). This makes the guests feel close to Jaipur’s civilization and history throughout their stay.
Interiors of Hotel Royal Sheraton:
Be amazed by the splendid Rajasthani miniature pictures on the walls and ceilings of Hotel Royal Sheraton that are attractively blended with multihued paintings all around, a real spectacle to observe!! Colonial design, traditional wooden furniture and inventive furnishings in this 2 star hotel offers a real heritage experience to the guests.
The hotel rooms at this 2 star property are divided into:
- Royal Deluxe: The Royal Deluxe rooms are stylishly planned to bequeath a real zest of existence of the long-gone era. The Royal Deluxe rooms are designed with time-honored Rajasthani structural design. Some of the Royal Deluxe rooms overlook the majestic Aravali Hills.
- Heritage Suite: Heritage Suites are stylishly designed to offer the guests a quick glance of the olden times. These suites have time-honored furnishings of Rajasthan. A few of the Heritage Suites are placed in such a way they overlook the Garden area of the hotel.
Both hotel room categories are resourced with AC, Telephone, Tea/Coffee Maker, Bathtub, and essential washroom amenities.
Hotel Facilities and Services:
All the facilities at Hotel Royal Sheraton are open to the guests. Here is the list of various types of facilities and services available at Royal Sheraton, a budget hotel in Jaipur:
- Car Hire Service
- Flowers Decoration organized on request
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage Storage While on Tour
- Itinerary Planning Services
- Same day Laundry
- Cocktail Bar
- Televisions and Telephones in All Rooms
- Roof-Top Restaurant with mouth-watering Rajasthani Cuisines
- Broadband Internet Access
- Ayurvedic Massage center
Dining & Bar Facilities:
The Roof-top restaurant at Hotel Royal Sheraton has an appetizing assortment of Indian and Rajasthani cuisine to quench the appetite of guests. Guests can benefit from the scrumptious food prepared by the traditional cooks (under the supervision of an experienced chef) while taking in the conventional ambience of the hotel’s cozy, hush-hush dining room. Guests can also prefer to dine out by enjoying a traditional puppet show.
- Rajwada Restaurant: Rajwada, the multi-cuisine Restaurant at this 2 star hotel offers both Indian and continental cuisines. The dramatic view of well-known Amber Fort and background can be cherished by dining in this restaurant, where you can enjoy the bona fide home-cooked culinary that are prepared by using only the ultra fresh ingredients on hand.
- Rajwada Bar:
The fantastic Sunset views from Rajwada Bar at Hotel Royal Sheraton are truly mind blowing. This Bar is a hassle-free spot that incorporates the real shades and liveliness of Rajasthan. This well stocked bar has an assorted jumble of refreshing drinks, for instance, spirits blended with pomegranate juice along with your favorite snacks. You can also enjoy a glass of wine or a cold beer here on a breezy evening.
Recreational Activities at Hotel Royal Sheraton:
Hotel Royal Sheraton also offers the following spare time activities to amuse the guests:
- Cultural Programs
- Cultural Dance
- Folk Dance
- Kalbalia Dance
- Puppet Show
- Kachi Ghodi
- Bhopa Dance.