Seventy-Fifth Independence Day was celebrated by the Saptak Society of Music, Art and Culture and Dhwani in the series of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The program started with the worship of Mother India by hoisting the flag by Surmani Bhaskar Goswami as the chief guest..On this occasion, well-known singers of Jaipur, in their own style, gave a message to the country with patriotic songs.
- Prabodh Goswami sang Mera Joota Hai Japaani,
- Surendra Vijayvirgiya soulfully sang Dekho Veer Jawano to salute the Indian Army.
- Rajesh Goswami sang Yun Neend Se Phir,
- Ruchi Goswami rendered Garaj Baras Pyasi Dharti Par with the message
- where Gaurav Sharma rendered Desh Mere,
- Deepak Arora sang chitthi Ayee Hai and
- Ananya beautifully sang Bekhauf Aazad Hai Rehna Mujhe,
- Anju Sukhija and
- Seema Munjal sang Aye Malik Tere,
- Deepak Singh Bande with Vande Matram and
- Priyank Agarwal sang Kar chale
- while Dev Bhargava beautifully sang Nafrat ki, Laathi captivated everyone in the colour of patriotism .
The program was beautifully anchored by Ruchi Rajesh Goswami. On occasion, the august gathering tool pledged to serve the nation by helping the needy. Saptak also gave tribute to Martyrs through a soulful singing of Aye Mere Watan Ke Logon by little singer Navneet and other patriotic numbers by Manya Goswami.