Jaipur Connectivity by Air, Railway & Road
- Flights Jaipur to : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jammu, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Kolkata.
- Flights from Jaipur to: Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahemdabad, Banglore, Chandigarh, Indore, Hyderabad, Jammu, Pune.
- International Flights: Dubai, Muscat, Sharjah.
Railway is another option for Jaipur Connectivity. Jaipur Railway Station (Jaipur Junction – JP) is the largest of all railway stations in Jaipur. Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Railway zone.
The main railway lines connecting through jaipur are:
- Delhi- Ahmedabad line via Ajmer (Diesel broad gauge line)
- Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur line terminates at Jaipur (Single Broad gauge Diesel line)
- Jaipur – Sikar (Meter gauge)
Stations connected to Jaipur: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Ratlam Junction, Chandigarh, Kota, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gandhinagar, Pune, Ujjain, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Nagpur, Itarsi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Patna, Trivendrum etc
- National Highway No.8 links Delhi to Mumbai
- National Highway No.12 links to Kota
- Baran District and National Highway No.11 links Bikaner to Agra, passing through Jaipur district with a total length of 366 km.
The main depot of jaipur is Sindhi Camp. RSRTC operates bus service to all the parts of Rajasthan and New delhi, Uttar pradesh, Haryana, Madhya pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Chandigarh.
These the best ways for jaipur connectivity.