Isrlat is the symbol of Jaipur's victory. This seven storied, eight sided minaret is visible from Tripolia market, but its entrance is through Aatish market. This beautiful minaret was built by King Ishwari Singh in the year 1749. A wonder in its times, it was conceived by the royal architect Ganesh Khovan. After entering the minaret from its small door one can see a round gallery spiralling upwards towards the mouth of the minaret. Every floor of Isrlat has a door that opens up towards a balcony inside the minaret. On the roof of Isrlat is an open umbrella from where one can witness the entirety of the beautiful Jaipur city. For the reason that it is able to transcend earthly beauty it has also been called Sargasooli. It is mentioned in Jaipur's history that after the demise of King Sawai Jaisingh his elder son King Ishwari Singh came to power. But his step son Madho Singh wanted to sit on the throne of Jaipur. Madho Singh attacked Jaipur in 1744 along with his uncle, King of Udaipur, Kota and Boondi. But Ishwari Singh's Prime Minister Rajamal Khatri and the Rao of Dhula gave them a fitting reply, thwarting his attempt to usurp the throne. In about four years Madho Singh again attacked Jaipur along with the King of Udaipur, Malhar Rao Holkar and the kings of Kota, Bundi, Jodhpur and Shahpura. A fierce battle was fought about 20 miles from Jaipur at Bagru. Jaipur's army was led by the general Hargobind Natani. This time around, Jaipur won the battle again. This victory led to the construction of the Isrlat. Folklore says that Ishwari Singh fell in love with General Hargobind Natani's daughter. It is to see her that he got the minaret built.