Jaipur or “The City of triumph” was initially based on 7 building blocks that are subdivided by broad and straight roads. However, at present, Jaipur is colorful pink-shaded city visually portrayed as the metropolis that is shaded with beautiful autumn colors of dusk. Even though the walls were initially tinted with the color of the red sandstones, the universal pink shade of Jaipur only emerged in the year 1876. During that period, the whole Jaipur city was shaded with lovely pink color and hence got the unique name “the pink city”.
The Five Star Hotel Trident in Jaipur has been honored with “Certificate of Superiority” for the year 2012 by the popular “TripAdvisor”. The wonderful views of the unruffled “Mansagar” Lake and the prominent Aravalli mountains greet you at the luxury Inn, the Trident in Jaipur. Located on the way to Jaipur’s well-known Amber Fort, this best 5 star hotel in Jaipur provides elegantly furnished accommodations that are organized in a classy manner. This luxury hotel also has unique “Non-smoking” rooms and special rooms that are exclusively designed for the physically challenged guests. It would be a real pleasure to stay in one of the best hotels in Jaipur, the Hotel Trident.
Location & Access
One of the best 5 star hotels in Jaipur is the Hotel Trident. This luxury hotel is situated on the Amber Fort road, in front of the famous Jal Mahal. This luxury hotel is about 21km away from the Jaipur Airport and can be reached within a 35 minutes drive from the hotel. The Railway station is 10 kms away from the Hotel Trident and can be reached within 20 minutes drive.
Each and every aspect of the luxury Trident hotel fetches the guests to the magnificence and olden times of Jaipur. Hotel Trident has 132 hotel rooms & 2 grand suites. The hotel rooms and suites are a viewing arcade for all the splendor of the Pink City. The hotel rooms at the Hotel Trident are categorized as follows:
- Deluxe “Garden View” Rooms : The luxury hotel Trident’s 98 deluxe rooms are positioned by overlooking the well-manicured gardens and lush lawns around the hotel with the Aravalli mountain ranges in the background. In conjunction with all the contemporary amenities that are characteristic of Trident’s hotel rooms, you can take pleasure in the beautiful view from a miniature private gallery. The Deluxe garden view room cost 12,500INR for a single bed and 13,000 INR for double bed.
- Deluxe “Lake View” Rooms : The 34 Deluxe “Lake View” rooms are designed with a marvelous view of the ‘Mansagar Lake’. Together with all the present-day amenities that are emblematic of a Trident hotel room, you can enjoy the stunning view of the mountains from your private balcony. The cost of Single bed room is13, 500 INR and double bed room is 14,000 INR.
- Grand Suites : The two stylishly furnished Suites at the luxury hotel Trident, in Jaipur is accompanied with a spacious living room, a special guest washroom and a roomy bedroom that comes with an attached bathroom. The two suites are equipped with a ‘good-looking’ 38 inch flat- screen LCD TV and with a DVD player. The suites also have a terrace that overlooks the ‘Mansagar Lake’ or the garden of the hotel. The cost of the Single suite is 20,000 INR and the cost of a double suite is 20, 500 INR.
Marvelous Room amenities of the Hotel Trident
|Centrally air conditioned||Wired and wireless Internet access|
|Dual line telephones||Personal bar|
|Tea & coffee maker||24 hour room service|
|Electronic safe||Hair dryer|
Astounding Hotel facilities and services of Hotel Trident
All Guests can benefit from the following facilities and services throughout their stay at the luxury hotel Trident in Jaipur:
|Wi-Fi Internet access||Audio-visual tools|
|Business Hub||Conference rooms|
|Foreign Currency Exchange||Car Rentals|
|Car Parking facilities||Laundry & Valet Service|
|Wheel chairs facilities||Special Rooms for the physically challenged|
|Doctor on call||Babysitter on call|
Amazing Dining facilities at Hotel Trident
The In-house restaurant & Bar at the 5 star hotel Trident in Jaipur have been designed carefully by considering the needs of a global traveler while preserving the originality and grace of the pink city.
- The Jal Mahal : This restaurant is actually named after the renowned “Jal Mahal fortress”. This eatery is eminent for its sophisticated architecture. The restaurant at the luxury Trident hotel serves both buffet and ‘A la carte’ meals that incorporate both Indian & Continental cuisine. Guests can enjoy the gracious and stress-free atmosphere in addition to the stunning view of the hotel’s refreshing swimming pool.
- The Verandah : The Verandah is located at the pool-side of the hotel and it overlooks the Aravalli knolls. This restaurant offers an exhilarating merger of Italian delicacies and grilled Barbeque delicacies.
- The Mansagar Bar : The Bar “Mansagar” at the luxury hotel Trident in Jaipur is named after the famous Mansagar lake situated just a stone's throw away from the hotel. Placed adjacent to the hotel’s giant swimming pool, the Mansagar bar is an ideal surrounding for guests' to have their evening recreation or to enjoy a hushed ‘nightcap’ from a broad choice of wines, cocktails and high-spirits.
Extraordinary Banquet Facilities at Hotel Trident
The 5 star hotel Trident in Jaipur has 2 chief conference halls or Banquet spaces that are equipped with modern facilities. They are: “The Jaigarh & the Nahargarh”. Both Banquet halls provide accommodation for about 80 guests. The total land area of Jaigarh and Nahargarh are 590 Sq.ft correspondingly. Both spots are ideal locations for conducting all sorts of business meetings, symposiums and corporate events.
High-tech Business Amenities offered at hotel Trident are:
|LCD Projector||Multimedia Projector|
|Slide Projector||Overhead Projector|
|Laser pointer||Plane Board|
Outstanding Recreational facilities and Services at Hotel Trident
- Huge Swimming Pool : The open-air ‘heated’ pool at this luxury hotel offers a wonderful ambience for you to lighten up and calm down. The view of the scenic Aravali Mountains is a bonus feature.
- Fully-equipped Gym : The Fitness Centre at the 5 star hotel trident satisfies the requirements of the fitness devotees with an all-inclusive range of strength training equipments, cardiovascular equipments, free weights along with the individual stretching & relaxation places. The Gym can be accessed by the guest for 24 hours.
- Bright-colored Kids club : A ‘hush-hush’ domicile for two different age groups of kids are available at the Hotel Trident. They are: the “Groovy Kids” for kids of 4 to7 years old and the “Cool Kids” for 8 to 12 years old. The 5 star Hotel Trident has designed fashionable Kids Club for the convenience of the guests with children. The kids clubs are the perfect amalgamation of novelty and leisure time. The staff at the hotel’s Kids club offers the most excellent care for your kids under the direct management of a Kids Club supervisor. A hush-hush residence lets your kid to disclose the true colors of childhood. The Kids Club Programs are offered “free of charge” for the young couples.
Special activities offered by Hotel Trident
Now, at the 5 star Hotel Trident, you can unearth the finery of the ‘Pink City’ with the special activities that are exclusively planned to convert your trip into a unique expedition of innovation. Walk around the artistic gems in and around the pink city with unique experiences that have been premeditated to attract your visual, spiritual and culinary quests. Hotel Trident provides numerous delightful or joyful activities (in various costs) to its guests: They are:
- Elephant ride : You can take for an imperial Elephant ride after having a ‘laid-back’ breakfast in your hotel room. Ride on the Maharaja's giant elephant and go to the apex of the famous ‘Amer Fort’ in the ‘Sheesh Mahal’.
- Bird watch : Rise and shine to the chirpy call of the birds. You can rent a bicycle and ride around to observer more than 80 bird species and enjoy a relaxing breakfast by the astounding view of the lake.
- Benefit from the Stately retreat : Get a royal feel of the Maharajah and purchase a gorgeous Indian Sari & Safa to doll up in the regal attire for an imperial dinner in front of the romantic “Jal Mahal” in Jaipur.
- Indulge in a revitalizing massage : Get treated by a long-established Ayurvedic massage that is done on a floor-mat by an experienced masseur with his hands and feet to rouse the essential points (the marma) of your body.