The Imperial Barwara Family welcomes their guests:
The Barwara family’s endeavor is to create an abode which would bestow their guests a unique experience of a homely dwell. Now, they have proudly extended their own property for their beloved guests. Distinguished for the hotel’s graceful hospitality, the majestic Barwara family has opened its doorways to greet the guests at their abode now. At the 3 star hotel Barwara Kothi, they personally look into every single detail that is associated with the console and sanitation of the guests. Enthused by the ‘Lutyens’ of Delhi, this cheap hotel in Jaipur has created a distinctive ‘KING’ outlook to its premises. The total land area of this budget hotel is extended to about 2000 square yards.
Guests can visit this 3 star hotel in Jaipur and benefit from the tenderness and console of staying with the courageous Rajput family members and can have heart-to-heart communications with them. You can enjoy the scrumptious home-cooked meals and other delectable goodies that are exclusively prepared for the guests in the hotel’s ‘in-house’ restaurant. The Barwara family’s Haveli is also an ideal budget hotel for an extended stay for long-dwelling guests who visit Jaipur on business tours.
History of Hotel Barwara Kothi:
Originally, Barwara Kothi was a regal holiday home. The building of this budget hotel in Jaipur dates back to the early 16th centuries. Actually, the ‘Kothi’ was an abode of the stately “Barwara” Family in Pink city. The Kothi was originally established by two legendary persons. One was “Raja Man Singh of Barwara”, a veteran of “World War 2” and the other person was a talented polo entertainer who was the cousin and a beloved confidante of the ‘Man Singh’, the former Jaipur Maharaja.
Location and Access:
Barwara Kothi, a 3 star hotel in Jaipur is positioned in the luxurious ‘Civil lines’ that’s about 500 meters away from the famous hotel “Jai Mahal Palace” and just a kilometer from the popular ‘Raj Bhawan’. This budget hotel in Jaipur is located on a prime locality of Jaipur within suitable driving remoteness to several key shopping destinations of the city. The 3 star hotel Barwara Kothi is at a distance of about12km from Jaipur Airport, 2 km away from Jaipur railway station and 3 km away from Central Bus stand. This cheap hotel in Jaipur clearly echoes the vivacity and commotion of the Pink City.
Accommodations offered by Hotel Barwara Kothi:
This 3 star hotel in Jaipur has 7 grand rooms in total. The hotel rooms are tastefully categorized into:
- Deluxe Room
- Master deluxe rooms
- Super deluxe rooms
All hotel rooms are equipped with ‘time-honored’ furniture, antique portraits and old-established pictures. On the whole, the guest rooms of hotel Barwara Kothi are attractively designed domiciles that will tempt your to visit this place again and again.
Excellent Room Amenities:
- All the 7 guest rooms are prearranged with Air-Conditioners, TV’s and Telephones. The Air Conditioners used in the rooms have good ‘Compressor technology’ that’s perfect for the dry weather conditions of Jaipur.
- Broad eight inch thick spring mattresses can be found in all the beds to reassure absolute comfort of the guests.
- All the Bathrooms in the guest rooms are outfitted with most excellent Indian sanitary ware.
- Minute details of the furnishings can be observed in the royal Elephant crowned drape bars.
- All the curtains in the guest rooms are made out of quality “blackout” fabrics so as to deny the entry of strong sun beams into the rooms.
- The hotel rooms have giant descending windows that open up to the green lawns.
General Hotel Facilities:
- Dining Room & Drawing Room overlooks the green lawns
- Seating arrangements in the lawns and Porch areas
- Car Rental facilities
- Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity Access.
- Doctor on Call
- Laundry Services
- Itinerary planning assistance
- 100% power back up.
The Restaurant of Hotel Barwara Kothi offers Continental, Indian and Local Rajasthani cuisines to pamper the taste buds of all guests from various parts of the globe. The restaurant at this three star hotel in Jaipur serves warm, fresh and hygiene home-cooked meals and traditional oven delicacies to delay you from leaving the place.
Hotel Barwara Kothi truly reminds the tranquility and reminiscence of the ancient ‘Maharaja’ period of India.