January 7, 2018
The 3rd day of India Industrial Fair- 2018 encourages and supports women entrepreneurship by motivating and appreciating them.
On the 3rd day of India Industrial Fair- 2018, the organization took a step ahead in encouraging women entrepreneurship wherein the chief guests for the day were Union Minister of State in Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation and Parliamentary Affairs Mr. Arjunram Meghwal and Minister of State for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Mr. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
Other guests in the panel were Mrs Sheelesh Shekhawat (MD. J.P Morgan), Mrs Poornima Voriya (CEO, National US India Chamber of Commerce, U.S.A), Mrs Radha.S.Chauhan (CEO, Garment E-Marketing), Mrs. Smita Gomas (National Vice President, Head of Akhil Bharatiya Mahila LUB), Mrs Chhaya Najjapa (entrepreneur Karnataka), Mrs. Bhagvati Baldeva (Director NMDC), Mrs Anju Bajaj (National Secretary, LUB), Mrs Anju Singh (State Committee Member), Mrs Reena Rathore
(Branch President, Udaipur), Mrs. Anju Singh Shekhawat (Branch Head, Jodhpur).
This session has been empowering throughout and had enough of fire to strengthen each and every woman willing to stand straight, firm and independent. Not only had this but ‘Laghu Udyog Bharati’ also decided to felicitate six women entrepreneurs with awards and certificates for best performances.
Women Entrepreneurship Award:
- Life time achievement Award- Mrs. Kalpana Naagaraj of Micron EMS Tech Pvt.Ltd., bangalore,karnataka.
- Excellence in Social Enterprise- Ms Manju Saraswat of Hari krishna Industries, jodhpur, rajasthan.
- Excellence in Business Innovation- Mrs. Shylaja H.Vittala of Dharma Technologies, Tumakuru, karnataka.
- Excellence in employment generation- Dr. Sipi Dubey of Saakhi Apparels Pvt. Ltd.,chattisgarh, and Mrs. Snehal Devanand Londe of Payod Industries, Sangli district,maharshtra.
- Young Achiever's Award- Mrs. Bindu Jain of Shri Balaji Enterprise, jodhpur,rajasthan.(wrong award written in description)
And to also show the creation of modern age women IIF-2018 also conducted a fashion show which had four core designing institutions which include ARCH Institute of design, business, and research.
PEARL academy of fashion designing, INIFD, and Rama’s presenting their latest creations and the exclusive work of designing wherein ARCH had a total of 6 collections and PEARL and Rama’s had 7 collections with separate show stopper for each collection and for ARCH academy ‘Komal Mahecha’ miss Rajasthan 2015 will be walking as the show stopper.
All over the session was full of zeal and excitement and full of actual women power.