Right procedures to acquire your driving license in Jaipur In a proposal to make sure lucidity and simplicity in the application process for getting a driving license, Royal Rajasthan has launched an online process for citizens to submit applications for getting driving license. The online process to get hold of driving license has instigated from October 2012 in the vivacious city of Jaipur. Nevertheless, this process was launched in other divisional headquarters of Rajasthan around December 2012. Now, general public can go ahead and apply for their driving licenses through online. This is similar to the process of applying for their passports. Also, the Government of Rajasthan would soon launch a system to accept the driving license applications on the internet.
The right procedures for applying driving license through online are described below:
- As a first step, an applicant should log in to the authorized State Transport Department website – http://www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now, the applicant can start to fill in a simple application form with fundamental information such as, his/her name, educational qualification, age, address and so on to register
- The applicant will then get a date and time after he submits the personal form.
- Then the applicant should re-submit the application form with preferred date and time to gather the driving license.
- Approximately, a time slot of about ½ hour will be dispersed to more or less twenty five applicants.
- The applicant should go to the RTO office on specific date and time with appropriate documents. There, he should deposit the fee. Now, the applicant should present his or her documents, payment and tag on other essential procedures on a particular date.
- Once the document verification is done successfully, applicant should take a biometric test. Throughout the procedure, the applicant will be given 150 questions for training. In order to take this test, he or she should answer at least twelve questions correctly out of the total 20 questions.
- So as to guarantee the precision and lucidity, the test procedure can be observed on TV through the CCTV cameras. As soon as an applicant clears the test, he/she will be entitled to get his driving license.
- For about 20 minutes, a small documentary film will be shown for applicants. This documentary film is to present appropriate details on safe driving, and traffic rules. After this, the licenses will be distributed to the applicants.
This brief, rapid and clear course of action is planned to save time & money of the citizens. It will also lend a hand to the populace escape nuisance at the hands of advertisement at regional transport offices. This online process of applying driving license certainly offers substantial advantages of e-governance to the general public.