Hotel Phool Mahal Palace in Kishangarh, Rajashthan is ready to grant the most excellent heritage and culture of Rajasthan to its guests. Established by great Maharaja of Kishangarh Prithee Singh around 19th century, the former fortress is a heritage hotel at present. Guests can unearth superiority in services and facilities at Hotel Phool Mahal Palace. The warmth of gracious staff of the hotel helps to receive faultless services, enthused by centuries of majestic Indian folklore. In the beginning, Phool Mahal was used as a pleasure garden of the Kings (Maharajas) of Kishangarh. In 19th century, Phool Mahal Palace was built by Maharaja Prithee Singh as his fortress of the lotuses. The stately fort of Kishangarh and the adjacent moat, sketech wonderful settings for Phool Mahal Palace while the cosmic Gundalao Lake along with its innumerable bird varieties. Lately, Phool Mahal Palace has been modernized and refurbished by the current Maharaja of the palace. Hotel Phool Mahal Palace is one of the chief heritage hotels of the multi-hued Rajasthan. Certainly, Guests can receive an agreeable and royal stay at Hotel Phool Mahal. They can take pleasure in the unique ambience and charm of the glorious Phool Mahal Palace.
History of Phool Mahal:
The Phool Mahal Palace was established exactly in A.D. 1870 (19th century) in the region of the Kishangarh fort of Rajasthan. This royal palace was the “Palace of the flowers (lotuses)” for the imperial Maharaja’s of Kishangarh region.
Location and Access:
Hotel Phool Mahal Palace is placed in a desirable locality. Hotel Phool Mahal Palace is positioned in the good-looking settlement of Kishangarh, on the brink of Ajmer. The stately Kishangarh Fort along with its seventeenth century moat outlines its background beautifully. Phool Mahal Palace is in front of the gigantic rain fed “Gundalao River” at the front. The city of Kishangarh is placed on the National Highway 8 approximately 100 km southwest of the pink city of Jaipur. The main Jaipur Airport is 130 km away from this place whereas the Kishangarh Railway Station is 3km away and Kishangarh Bus Stand is 2 km away.
The Imperial Facilities and Services offered at Hotel Phool Mahal Palace:
The grand Facilities and services offered at Hotel Phool Mahal Palace comprise:
Hotel Phool Mahal Palace also arranges for excursions and trips on special requests of the guests. Wonderful Camel ride, Jeep safaris, camping site facilities and Camel cart ride are also presented by this royal hotel.
Splendid Accommodations at Hotel Phool Mahal Palace:
Hotel Phool Mahal Palace offers marvelous accommodations in 11 luxury suites and 26 rooms. Most of the hotel rooms are adorned with awe-inspiring frescoes and regal furniture. Guest bedrooms are time-honored yet modern with fashionable frescoed paintings and “up to date” amenities. There are accommodations for about 28 guests in total. One can find Deluxe double and twin bedded AC rooms in this hotel. The guest rooms with all contemporary amenities and facilities are positioned in front of the Gundalao Lake or the magnificent Kishangarh Fort. The ensuite bathrooms, private terraces, imposing furniture, spacious verandahs are the impressive elements of the accommodations. Guests can take pleasure in the tweeting of the birds in the crack of dawn.
In- Room Amenities:
In-room amenities includes : Color TV, attached Bath with running hot & cold water supply and Bathroom toiletries. 24 hours room service is also available.
Stately Dining facilities:
Hotel Phool Mahal Palace has an in-house restaurant that serves an assortment of lip-smacking cuisines that takes account of both traditional Indian and authentic Rajasthani cuisines. Guests can dine royally in the middle of stately family heirlooms. The mishmash of longstanding Kishangarh family recipes with gracious services of the staff definitely entices the guests palate.
The century old Gundalao Lake:
A private dwelling of the imperial Kishangarh Family unlocks the old “Gundalao Lake” for the spectacle of the judicious voyagers. This lake is the residence of several birds for example flamingoes, herons, wild duck the Sarus cranes, pelicans etc.
Spare time activities offered at Hotel Phool Mahal:
Travel around the palace and take pleasure in the following leisure activities:
- Discover the fabulous works of Artist & Artisans : A number of craftsmen at work in old-fashioned studios & ancient Havelis can be spotted in the region of the Phool Mahal palace. All royal family members work eagerly in their old traditions of painting work on the wide-ranging mediums including marble, wood, cloth and paper. These wonderful paintings are sent to the local markets and exports.
- Pay a visit to the stone cutting industrial units : In the region of an innovative town called Madanganj one can find countless stone cutting & polishing units. Optimum granite, sandstone slabs and marble along with pretty articles are made here for both domestic and foreign customers.
- Be in awe of the momentous Kishangarh Fort : Take a look at the historical wonder of the classified 17th century old Kishangarh Fort.
Tourism and Trekking:
- Guests can enjoy hiking through Phool Mahal Palace, the ancient commemorative plaque garden of Kishangarh emperors, famous shrines and the picturesque lake. The trees (300 years old) along with various bio-network of wild birds in the lake area capture the attention of the nature worshipers.
- Walk around the Kishangarh old city that was constructed in 1611 A.D. Also, be in awe of some beautiful work and structural design of the ancient temples and Havelis.