A fascinating ‘long-gone’ epoch with a heritage of love and welcome that was conveyed from previous centuries continues at a 3 star budget hotel, the Mandawa Haveli till now. This budget hotel in Jaipur was constructed by utilizing the Jaipur structural design that incorporates plentiful archways and pillars. This fine-looking Haveli blends the allure of ancient world with the most excellent modern day amenities and facilities. You can find lovely quads, balconies and lawns with a spectacular outlook of the marvelous Nahargarh Fort.
Sociable, delightful services and meticulousness of this 3 star hotel will make even the most astute guests to indulge. All guests can get a wonderful dwelling in one of the best budget hotels in Jaipur, the Madawa Haveli.
History of Majestic Mandawa Haveli
The three star budget hotel Mandawa Haveli in Jaipur was originally established by the 15th emperor of ‘Mandawa’ known as “Thakur Bhagwat Singhji” in the year 1896. This awesome property in the center of the Shekhawati province was once under the control of “Kachhawa Rajputs” family in the house of Amber. The family’s predecessor “Rao Shekhaji” was a scion of the “House of Amber” who smacked the building and engraved a separate realm for himself in the Northern county of Jaipur. This particular area was known as Shekhawati, (“the garden of Shekha”) after the King Rao Shekhaji. In the beginning, the Mandawa Havli was considered as a simple town home. In fact, this Haveli was under the supervision of the 17th emperor, “Thakur Devi Singhji”. Later, the Mandawa haveli was rehabilitated into a 3 star, budget hotel with all latter-day amenities.
The beautiful 3 Star budget hotel Mandawa Haveli is positioned on the ‘Sansar Chandra road’ at the core of the Jaipur metropolis. This hotel is actually 15 km away from the main Jaipur Airport and just 2 km away from the Jaipur Railway Station.
Accommodations offered by Hotel Mandawa Haveli
Hotel Mandawa Haveli, a best budget hotel in Jaipur has 70 deluxe rooms with momentous pictures, jumbo-sized imperial photographs and intricately engraved wooden cots for the guests to indulge in. The three Star hotel Mandawa Haveli has a total of 37airconditioned guest rooms. This Haveli is one of the cheap hotels in Jaipur.
Room Amenities at Hotel Mandawa Haveli
The Budget hotel Madawa Haveli in Jaipur has all essential room amenities such as Color TV’s with satellite channels and telephones in all the guest rooms. The hotel offers 24 hr room service also.
Hotel Facilities & Services offered by Hotel Mandawa Haveli
- The Haveli has a giant refreshing swimming pool and a gorgeous dining hall for the guests to take pleasure in.
- Corporate conference and meeting facilities are also available at the hotel.
- This budget hotel offers special planning for gala or party evenings that starts with customary welcoming of the guests with ‘Tilak’ & ‘Garland’. This would be followed by traditional Rajasthani puppet shows, folk music, dances and ends with authentic Rajasthani lunch or dinner.
- The 3 star budget hotel also offers Sightseeing arrangements to several important places of Jaipur such as, Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, the Jantar Mantar and the City Palace.
- The 24 hour front-desk at the hotel helps the guests with all their tourism and other special requirements.
This budget Haveli has a striking dining hall that is positioned in front of a beautiful terrace. Guests would get a feel of a Maharaja when they dine in this dining hall. To boot, Guests can request for romantic candlelight dinners on the rooftop restaurant.
You can truly enjoy and experience the absolute enchantment of Mandawa Haveli, a snooping unification of the past and present!!