In earlier times, Kota city was popularly known as “Kotah”. Kota is a conurbation in the northern part of Rajasthan. This city lies on the banks of the breathtaking Chambal River. Kota is one of the chief manufacturing hubs in northern India. This city houses a number of ‘high-flying’ Power plants, Engineering and Chemical industries. In addition, Kota is also eminent for its idiosyncratic style of pictures and well-known for its lively enlightening sector. If truth be told, various education hubs which train candidates for the country’s best Medical & Engineering colleges have offered a completely new quality and uniqueness to Kota city.
The 10 best hotels in Kota are:
1. The Surya Royal : The Surya Royal is basically an ultra-modern business hotel which is placed at the heart of Kota city. The Surya Royal mirrors the character of the city in a tuneful blend of convention and modern classiness. This makes it a perfect destination for both judicious leisure and business voyagers. The Surya Royal hotel has been renovated to supply the precise requirements of the guests who are on the lookout for smarter alternatives, reasonably priced modern stay and shrewdly designed facilities with flawless services. The Surya Royal hotel offers stylishly furnished guest rooms with ultra modern amenities and other innovative styles thus providing luxury and comfort. The hotel has Suites, Premier rooms, Executive rooms and Deluxe rooms. The in-house restaurant “Swagath” serves an electrifying assortment of dining experiences that ranges from authentic Indian to Chinese in addition to various Continental cuisines. The convenient location of the Hotel makes it a perfect destination for business conferences, meetings and private get-together.
2. Hotel Surpin palace : Hotel Surpin Palace has earned a good reputation among the budget hotels in Kota city. This hotel has received high commendation from Indian tourists and visitors from out of the country for its impeccable hospitality and other flawless services at reasonable prices. Hotel Surpin Palace is an exclusive hotel that was built in compliance with the superior global standards with extraordinary guest rooms that are centrally air-conditioned. Whether you are on a leisure trip or on a very important business trip, Hotel Surpin Palace is an ideal place to stay in Kota. The hotel is situated close by the city’s Railway Station. Hotel Surpin Restaurant has a tranquil and relaxed eatery. Their Restaurant has a ‘far-reaching’ menu which serves traditional Indian and Rajasthani foods in addition to other scrumptious Continental and Chinese dishes that are served in an idyllic background to enjoy the feast with your friends & family.
3. The Palkiya Haveli : Palkiya Haveli is positioned very near to the “City Palace of Kota”. A long time ago, the Palkiya Haveli was the dwelling of the great Palkiya “Rathores”. This Haveli was constructed around the 18th century by “Thakur Deo Singh Ji”. The Haveli was built by using the long-established Rajput architectural style and is a brilliant example of old times architecture. The Palkiya Haveli has a mesmerizing decorated entryway which leads to the central quad. The hotel has attractively engraved terraces, open-air balconies, impressive courtyards, charming gardens and luxury guest rooms with antique design textiles and traditional furniture. All the suites and guest rooms of the Haveli imitates the wealthy history and ethnicity of the ancient Rajasthan. The guest rooms are premeditated to make sure that all your comforts are met harmoniously. Outsized Suites & rooms with passive background have maintained the superb sumptuousness of the ancient times with modern amenities. A Multi-cuisine restaurant in this hotel serves scrumptious food for the guests to enjoy their vacation thoroughly.
4. Hotel Meenal Residency : Hotel Meenal Residency is one of the optimum hotels in Kota city. You can book a room in this hotel through online reservation also. The hotel provides accommodation in Bundi as well. Hotel Meenal Residency is a comfortable lodging with opulence and supreme services for both vacationers and business class travelers. The hotel has 3 suites, 7 executive class rooms, 7 luxury rooms and 40 deluxe rooms. Hotel Meenal Residency has a beautiful garden restaurant that serves pure vegetarian food. The hotel also offers“in-house” catering facilities for up to 2500 people of different kinds of culinary. Flourishing green turf in the midst of sparkly fountains is ideal for conducting mammoth events, weddings and private parties. Hotel Meenal Residency has Swimming pool, Minibar, Conference hall built with open-air dinning (A/C) hall. The conference area can hold up to 100 people and is perfect for business meetings and conferences.
5. Hotel the Grand Chandiram : “Shri. Chandiram Deepchandani” is a sole- property owner of Hotel the Grand Chandiram. The huge visualization of “Shri Chandiram Deepchandani” led to the awesome establishment of the fantastic “Hotel the Grand Chandiram” in Kota city. The hotel has Suite rooms, superior rooms and economy rooms. This hotel has a wonderful eatery known as “Palms restaurant”. It is a multi cuisine restaurant yet serves pure vegetarian dishes also. Situated at the heart of Kota city, the restaurant serves appetizing and real Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines that are cordially served with harmony in a setting that matches with every mood and occasion. The “Vivaldi Banquet hall” of Hotel the Grand Chandiram is the perfect place for conducting business conferences and private parties. The grand Banquet Hall can provide accommodation up to 800 people at the same time. The archetypal vibes, the brilliant burgundy coloured floor covering, exclusive ‘pillar-less’ design along with the air conditioning facilities of the banquet hall augment the elegance of each and every gathering. The novel design, setting of the banquet hall and excellent packages offered by the administration of Hotel the Grand Chandiram makes a guest enjoy the superiority and premium services in the most agreeable way.
6. Hotel Kishan Kunj : The meaning of Kishan Kunj is “Far ahead of anticipation”. Hotel Kishan Kunj assures the best and provides supreme services and facilities to make your stay remarkable! This hotel provides quality services that go far beyond your anticipations to make sure that you revisit their hotel once again. Hotel Kishan Kunj is just 0.5 km away from railway station, 4 km away from bus-stand and 10 km away from airport. The hotel has10 rooms in total. Fine-looking and marvelously furnished suites are provided with amenities such as TV (Cable network with 100+ satellite channels), appetizing “free of cost” breakfast every morning, time-honored A/C and Non A/C rooms, food services from 7AM-11PM and Wi-Fi high speed Internet access. Hotel Kishan Kunj offers 24/7 services to its guests together with knowledgeable, enthusiastic and potential team in the field of Movies, Music, TV commercials, CD prints, Music/stage Show, Advertisement/Corporate films and Tele serial Productions.
7. Hotel Navrang : Hotel Navrang is one of the mot excellent 3 star hotels in the city of Kota. Each year, Kota is swamped with thousands of visitors and business travelers. Hence, three star hotels like Hotel Navrang gets hoarded by the tourists. Hotel Navrang offers a cheerful greeting to its guests. Hotel Navrang has well-designed rooms that are prearranged with all present-day amenities and technology tools. All the guest rooms include attached bathrooms with 24/7 hot & cold water supply, TV with latest satellite channels, telephone, mini bar, intercom, individual work desk etc. The Interior decorations of the rooms suits the taste of both business and leisure travellers. Hotel Navrang also offers an AC dining hall where you can get almost all traditional Rajasthani delights. The elite food menu is the major spotlight of the hotel. In addition to the traditional cuisine, several mouth-watering Indian, Chinese, mughlai and Continental cuisines are served with utmost quality.
8. Hotel Maharaja Palace : Hotel Maharaja Palace is one of the famous heritage hotels in the city of Kota. Being the chief industrial hub of Rajasthan, Kota city observes a huge number of tourists and business travelers who visit Kota annually. As you would expect, most of the historical legacy palaces in Rajasthan has been transformed into palace hotels. Now, such heritage palaces are the top preferences of all kinds of travelers who visit Rajasthan. Hotel Maharaja Palace gladly greets its guests with a traditional Rajasthani splendid treatment. This hotel has Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Suites that are perfectly maintained. Hotel Maharaja Palace offers luxurious accommodation to its guests with well designed rooms that are bejeweled with all present-day amenities and facilities. Despite being immersed in the regal customs and tradition of Rajasthan, all fundamental amenities are provided with a hint of modern touch. All the rooms have attached baths with 24/7 hot and cold water supply, cable TV, telephones, intercom, private work areas, mini bars, etc. Into the bargain, Hotel Maharaja Palace also offers a beautifully decorated AC dining hall where one can get first-rate delights from all over the globe served with highest care and concern.
9. The Umed Bhavan Palace, Kota : The Umed Bhavan Palace in Kota is a regal heritage hotel. It is a place that is jam-packed with genuine royal charisma. The Umed Bhavan Palace greets its guests with universal warmth and care. This is one of the renowned resorts in Kota. Umed Bhavan Palace Kota offers well-appointed rooms where one can enjoy the comfortable and cozy rooms that are prearranged with all present-day amenities. There are 25 standard rooms, deluxe rooms, Super-deluxe rooms and suites. Some of the room facilities comprise attached bathrooms with 24/7 hot & cold water, refrigerator, telephone, cable TV, mini bar and private work station. The Umed Bhavan Palace bestows delectable traditional Indian and Rajasthani cuisines. Both Chinese & continental dishes are also prepared on special request.
10. Hotel Brijraj Bhawan Palace : Prosperous both in inheritance and history, the significant region of Rajasthan still continue to remain as one of the most inscrutable tourist destinations of the country. In fact, no other metropolis of Rajasthan has grabbed the fortitude of imperial mystery as the city of Chittorgarh did. You can visit Chittograh if, you book a room at Hotel Brijraj Bhawan Palace. Unique attractions in the hotel Brijraj Bhawan are the structure of the majestic building and the wonderful locality of the hotel. This hotel has Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Suites. Hotel Brijraj Bhawan Palace offers well-designed rooms festooned with all contemporary amenities and technology. All the rooms are set with extreme care and by considering the day-to-day requirements of all the types of visitors. To boot, Hotel Brijraj Bhawan Palace also offers elite dining facilities. Sumptuous assortments of multi-cuisine dishes in addition to the unique specialties of magnificent Rajasthani & Marwari cuisines are specially made available to the guests at hotel Brijraj Bhawan’s dining.