The Mount Abu in Rajasthan is a popular hill station in Rajasthan state that thrive with stunning scenaries. The Micro-climate of Mount Abu supports a wide-ranging selection of animals, flora and fauna. This gorgous hill station materializes to emerge between ‘rock-strewn’ projections and wooded hills which looks like a charismatic, random pattern of plantations and buildings of regal palms. This place has numerous quick peeps of flat and smooth shaped volcanic rock that mount high above, supporting the inner-city and its centre portion – the “Nakki Lake”.
Some of the Best Hotels in Mount Abu
1. Hotel Hillock Mount Abu : Without a doubt, the unsurpassed address of the best lodging at Mount Abu is the Hotel Hillock. This hotel is the pioneer for all hotel businesses in Mount Abu as it has an experience of 55 years in the hotel industry. Hotel Hillock is situated a stone's throw away to the main bazzar, bus stand and Nakki Lake. Hotel Hillock believes in ecology and maintains its surroundings clean and tidy. Bordered by stunning scenery, Hotel Hillock invites you to its roomy lobby with its jazzing fountains pleasent music and murmuring cascades. The hotel has a multicuisine restaurant, a well-stocked bar, meeting hall, a cozy coffee shop, a souvenier store and a refresing swimming pool. Wake up to tranquil surroundings and appealing views in their four fine-looking rooms. Amalgamating roomy living spaces with the modern Rajasthani decor and gigantic bathrooms, all the 4 rooms of this hotel imprison and balance this hill station’s hospitable unrivalled exquisiteness. Sophisticated and distinctive, the super deluxe rooms augment the prettiness of the Rajasthan state with a modern take on the traditional Rajputana furnishings and a grand level of luxury. Also, the Super deluxe rooms attribute to wonderful views of the quiet atmosphere.
2. The Jaiput House : This Mid-range hotel located near the Nakki Lake is the summer run away of the regal Jaipur family previously. The Jaiput house offers 9 rooms with stately magnificence marking the ancient Rajput structural design. An extravagant feast is served at the terrace restaurant of this hotel. Also, you can find a verdant garden space where guests can hang about and take pleasure in the premium Indian cuisine. The lovely garden space can also dole out as a banquet area for private parties. All guests can also be an element of the enchanting tour of the delightful city, which is planned by the travel desk of the hotel.
3. Hotel Udaigarh : Hotel Udai Garh was established as a private home in the ancient times around 1920’s. Even though this hotel has undergone a lot of renovations since then, it still holds on to much of its unique, traditional appeal. The pleasant gardens of the Hotel Udaipur are impressive with palms and plenty of flowery colors promote to the enchantment. The hotel’s roomy bedrooms have been lavishly prearranged to provide the guests with the absolute comfort that they ought to have. The tranquility and clean air will guarantee a good night's slumber for the guests. The famous Alfresco garden restaurant that is placed on a lawn terrace of the hotel offers a wide range of deliciosuly-prepared Continental and Indian cusines that goes well with a choice of tastes. Hotel Udai Garh takes pride on one of the most excellent localities in Mount Abu from where it is placed on an elevated outcrop of rock at the heart of the town, with a grand 360 degree vista.
4. Kishangarh House : In the middle of the natural beauty of the lush knolls of Mount Abu, the Kishangarh house is located on the teeraced flat terrain. Bounded by the mango, palm trees and silver birch, the hotel envelops an area of more than 5 acres. This family-run legacy hotel dates back to the year 1894 when it was popularly known as the “Victoria house” which was used by the “Maharajas of Kishangarh” as their summer abode. At present, it is a famous heritage hotel in Mount Abu. The hotel was and is preferably situated in close proximity to the most important high streets of Mount Abu, polp land, and other attractive tourist destinations of the town. Kishangarh house offers 8 Cottage Rooms and 6 Deluxe Rooms to stay. Each room is designed with spectacular outlooks and has all contemporary amenities. The hotel has services such as, a doctor on call, TV’s in all the rooms with latest satellite channels, travel desk service and so on.
5. Palace Hotel, Bikaner House : Mount Abu being Rajasthan’s solitary hill station is the ideal summer dwelling for many regal families who spend their holiday’s here to run away from the cruel heat that swallowed up the desert area during the summer months of the year. The Bikaner house was once the summer abode of the regal Bikaner family and was built by “Maharaja Ganga Singhji” of Bikaner in the year 1893. In 1962, this place was converted into a hotel and was named “ The Palace Hotel”. Today, it is a wonderful ‘Heritage hotel’ in Mount Abu. This hotel is a part of history that awestrucked in time and radiates an atmposhere of the ancient world allure, kindness and cordiality. These are the incredible traits that one may find in the hotel’s comfortable suites and rooms. Each of the thirty three rooms are exclusive and are equipped with all the contemporary amenities to make your stay a memorable one. A time-honored feast lecture to the province or customary Indian cuisine and the continental feast. All meals are carefully cooked to rouse the appetite. A meal in the huge elaborate dining room has played host to several VIP’s and leaders of the state a long time ago. All these promote to the overall staying experience. The impressive bar in the hotel is a well-liked relaxing area in the evenings where you can unwind with your friends & family.
6. The Palanpur Palace Mount Abu : The Palanpur Palace Mount Abu offers the most roomy (airy) suites and rooms in the midst of hotels in Mount abu. It is a summer run away. The Palanpur Palace is one of the foremost hotels which present an extensive range of amenities and services to the families who look for a treasured vacation. In Palanpur Palace, a visitor can soak in the old history of the hotel property, immerse in the interiors, and unearth the imperial lifestyle of a Maharaja. Retreat, silence and special attention make sures that both the business voyageres and tourists are pulled back to the Palanpur Palace Mount Abu experience over and over again. Each and every room and suite are equipped to the uppermost standards of sumptuousness with modern amenities. The guest rooms are premeditated not only for the comfort of the guests, but also for utmost convenience together with advanced technology. All guest rooms open up into a gorgeous entrance area and coalesce modern sophistication with amenities beyond anticipations.
All Guest rooms comprise individual air-conditioning, 24 hour room service, mini bars, 29″ TV with satellite entertainment & news channels, coffee & tea maker, executive writing desks and charis, attached bathrooms. All thee amenties make it a perfect lodging in Mount Abu.
7. Cama Rajputana Club Resort : It is hard to believe that the Rajputana Club is built before 135 years. This hotel enjoyed the support of the British bureaucrats and all the emperors of Gujarat and Rajputana previously. Mount Abu was the summer run away during the British ruling. The Club was once the hub for the commotions, dinner and dances that were conducted in the ballrooms. Tennis, Cricket and Golf tournaments were conducted during the game seasons and the Club has an collection of inspiring trophies. The Rajputana Club is located away from the hectic town center in a calm, relaxing area of about eighteen acres brilliantly landscaped with a non-natural lake, waterfalls and fountains. The Rajputana Club is now reinstated into an inimitable heritage opulence Inn with dramatic panoramic outlooks, marvelously landscape gardens, contemporary business amenities and the premium services and hospitality. All these transoform this place into an ideal hotel for vocation and enjoyment. In total, there are 40 huge well appointed double rooms. Most of the rooms have individual balconies. Each and every room possess contemporary attached bathrooms with 24 hour hot and cold water supply and other essential facilities that are anticipated by the busy and leisure travelers.
8. Hotel Banjara : Hotel Banjara is one of the most alleged and famous hotels among the mid-range hotels in Mount Abu township. The Hotel is convineintly located very near to the taxi-stand, Nakki Lake and the city bus stand near the main bazaar and shopping places. The hotel Banjara has 46 well appointed comforting suties and rooms. Each room is designed in a unique way. Hotel Banjara is very famous for kind tailored service. This hotel offers well-appointed rooms at very good rates.
9. Hotel Maganji’s : Cuddled up in the knolls of the Aravallis, this hotel with AC and non AC double-bed rooms also has a multi-level, beautifully maintained lawn area. A popular multi-cuisine bistro in the hotel serves delicious Rajasthani and Gujarati cusine on huge traditional stainless steel plates that is accompanied with rice and an assortment of wheat breads like, Bhakari, Puri and Roti. A broad choice of seasonal veggies, a sensible use of herbs and spices, and a slight hint make the genuine Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisine into a foodie’s gratification. Guests can take pleasure in the amusement with a couple of indoor games. Families and friends can play in the recreational area located within the hotel land area. Explorers can join in in the forest-trekking safaris or a sightseeing tours, which are supported by the trained tourist guides. The discerningly bedecked multi-cuisine restaurant preserves the customary notion of offering home-style food of Gujarati and Rajasthani dishes. The Samrat (the family suite), the Rajaji (the super deluxe) and the Kunwarji (the Deluxe rooms) are the room preferences provided by the Hotel Maganji’s.
10. Krishna Niwas : The Krishna Niwas is a striking heritage guest house in Mount Abu. In the beautiful Mount Abu, Krishna Niwas is a peaceful run away from the hurly-burly of the town. The guest house has its Kathiawari type horse-breeding stables at the “Moongthala Abu road” that can be reached by taking a 45 minutes drive away from the Krishna Niwas. Hence, the hotel staff can organize a horse safari of twenty kilometers or less (on demand) for a full day. However, this service needs advance reservations before 15 days. The resort has a beautiful garden for a lovely sitting with an outlook of “Shantishikhar” knoll on one side and the giant Mount Abu on other side of the garden. This Guest house has all contemporary amenities that carries the prehistoric style and heritage.