HOTEL ARYA NIWAS
Location – Hotel Sansar Chandra road, Behind Om Tower
Distance from Bus stand & railway Station- 1-1.5 km
Distance from Airport- 13 km
Hotel Arya Niwas is another low budget hotel in the royal capital city, Jaipur. It is one of a popular two star hotels which is located near to Pink city Parkota and Jaipur Bus stand, which makes it an important stopping destination.
This place provides a cheap, comfortable and affordable place to rest and stay. Under cheap and low-price the hotel offers such facilities which are worth each penny.
Hotel and room details
- 94 rooms in the hotel
- Has completed 25 years of serving hospitality
- Never compromises in offering services
- Earlier this hotel was an old monument (Haveli) which was re-constructed and turned into a hotel
- The main hall of the hotels is around 150years old
- The hotel has finely wrapped up all the luxurious décor and royalty into its ambience
The hotel is surrounded by lush green plantlets, trees and beautiful flowers which increases the beauty of the hotel. The lush blooming surroundings of the hotel, enlightened rooms, and many high class facilities make this hotel a top notch in the list of low budget hotels.
The low-prices and excellent facilities make this hotel among a known and popular hotel.
Also the hotels offers great discount packages from time to time.
Services and Facilities
- Apt location
- Ac rooms
- Desired breakfast and snacks
- On demand AC cars for city visit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- Restaurantt which offers all kinds of cuisines with exotic tastes and authentic blend of spices.
Chitra Cafetaria :
Hotel is adorned with different amenitites, the cafeteria is among them, the café is laced with all kinds of amenities, be a foreigner or an Indian the place offers meals to all kinds of visitors with their own traditional style.
Why Hotel Arya Niwas?
- The hotel with low prices does not compromise with the services and facilities.
- The location of the hotel is a major plus point, makes it a reachable destination for travelers.