Jaipur is an avid destination for tourists and buzzing with students from different places, hence to ensure a full fledged and happening weekend for each of the visitor, Jaipur has kindled up its nightlife. Though being a rich to the core traditional city, the city very well blends with modernity and traditions. The beautiful blend of the customs reflect when you enter into the café’s and the lounges of the city. Beautifully adorned interiors and the lively rock music playing just hypnotizes you and ease out the tension filled day, the food gives your tongue sapidity which makes you addicted to the place. And now choosing the place is your job, this article lists all the major an most known and visited places. Sit back and scroll to all the places and visit the place according to your suitability.
Lounge 18 – A place about classiness and rejuvenating as for sure being a daughter like place of a 5 – star hotel Marriott. The ambiance of the place is lively with soothing interior and lights. You feel relaxed as you enter into the place. This place can be a good choice for a Richie – rich parties and meetings. The drinks served here are innovative blend of experiment and distinct flavors. You get tikkas and chicken to feast upon and go along the drinks. You can also avail facilities like WI-Fi and smoking area.
Address – Jaipur Marriott Hotel, Lobby Level, Ashram Marg, Tonk Road, Jaipur, 302015
Budget – Rs 2000/- for two with alcohol, VAT extra.
TC Bar and Restaurant – To go with a place full of music, beer, friends, food and frolic dancing. But the reviews show that the place is good with friendly atmosphere but the crowd is not up to the mark. Being comparatively cheaper than other bars and lounges it is an overwhelming place due to excessive hangouts of youngsters. Karaoke playing with beer gives a superb combo and definitely TC assures you to get a chance to enjoy that pleasure. Food served here is average. You get to avail Happy Hours facility here between 4 pm to 10 pm every day.
Address – R-14, Yudhister Marg, Opposite Deer Park, C-Scheme, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 1300/- for two without alcohol, VAT extra.
- Wassup – As the tagline goes – every minute well wasted this is a place to relax to your comfort as the ambiance will rejuvenate and let you experience the true time spent with close ones. This place does not owe a liquor license yet but the interior is worth going. As you enter you won’t even have an idea and will be shocked by the marvelous open air concept and even the decor will surprise you made out of wood, bamboo and plants. This place actually goes out with the hut theme. The food is good and expensive.
Address – 4, Bhawani Singh Road, Subhash Marg, Ashok Nagar,
C – Scheme, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 1800/- for two people without alcohol, VAT extra
- Club Oxygen – A club working under a hotel is good to go. The ambiance and service is quite friendly enough to start. Staff is welcoming. From outside you can’t make it out the standards but once you enter you enter it will show the classiness. It serves Rajasthani, North Indian and Chinese which give a plus point to it. Live concerts are like a star on the image taking it on heights. Add – on to it is Wi-Fi and outdoor seating to feel peace under the sky.
Address – Hotel Dodas Palace, 388 – 389, lane 2, Raja Park, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 1200/- for two with alcohol, VAT extra
- Orca – One more roof-top lounge to go hand in hand with the trend. Mock tails and sandwiches are a must try in here. You can enjoy live music, karaoke, dance floor and with the beautiful view from rooftop of Jaipur. It makes you feel the sky is yours. Happy hours are available. It serves you Mughlai, North Indian and Fast Food. Here too WI-Fi is available for free browsing and surfing. It’s a good option for parties and hangouts.
Address – SB 52, 5th floor, Krishna Enclave, Opposite SMS Stadium, Tonk Road, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 1300/- for two without alcohol, VAT extra
- B2B – Now here the requisite ‘just-couples’ dance floor is cozy to go with. The wide range of cocktails easily impresses any individual. A perfect place to booze without limits with rocking DJ music which will make a strong urge from inside to let you go with the flow. It is established under Country Inn and Suites a prominent hotel of Jaipur.
Address – The Country Inn And Suites, Khasa Kothi Circle, Mirza Ismail Road, Jaipur , 302001
Budget – Rs 1500/- for two including alcohol, VAT extra
- Grunge – It serves non-veg and multi cuisine. It established under The Fern Hotel. It also includes smoking area and wi-fi. A plus point is live performances held here. A good place to booze, dance. Food is average. If you are frequent visitor you can get a chance to meet celebs at this destination. Rooftop view will take your heart away in night. Undoubtedly happy hours are available.
Address – The Fern Hotel, 3, Airport Plaza, Tonk Road, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 1500/- for two without alcohol, VAT extra
3D Restro and Lounge – It serves a variety of North Indian, Chinese and Continental but veggies only. Pasta is a dish which will make your mouth water here. Roof top view from 9th floor is commendable. Hats off to the arrangements and you would fall in love with the DJ and music. It is in budget and worth going lounge. Best destination for birthday bash and celebrations.
Address – A 2, 8th & 9th Floor, Corporate Tower,
Near Jawahar Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur
Budget – Rs 900/- for two without alcohol, VAT extra.