Reviews of Tourists about Jaipur The Pinkcity
1. Dr Abhijeet from Ghazibad, India says : Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan . spending holidays in Jaipur is nice . Choki Dhani, Amer Fort, Jaigardh Fort, Jantar Mantar, LMB sweets City Palace, Camel riding . Rajasthani food are just amazing.
2. Belle from Australia Says : Jaipurites are good, clean and helpful people. Jaipur,oh a very nice place to stay.The people are too good there.Very nice place.If you are on a budget you should stay at hotel kalyan.The palaces and the forts are amazing.Choki Dhani and other places provide a village living touch. It would be good if you travel here in winters.
3. Jennifer from US says : Jaipur is a great destination . the amber fort is a living legend and the temple of Sila Devi, has to rate as one of the best in India. A visit to the craftsmen all over this city is a must do. Blue pottery is a treat for the eyes and senses. food is a gourmets delight whether vegetarian or non vegetarian. At least three days needed to visit everything. Great place to visit.
4. Jasmine from California says : I’ve always admired the Rajasthani culture. The People, the garments, the festivals and everything. One thing which comes into my mind when I think of Rajasthan is Royalty, the lovely palaces and their grandeur. We were on a trip to Jaipur for 2 nights and 3 days in the month of April. I personally travelled alone in an Auto at around 10 in the night and didn’t have any problem and people around are quite helpful. One can also visit the CHOKI DHANI in the evenings and this place just promises lovely time.
5. Fergusun from Scotland, UK says : Just back from a fantastic holiday in India! We did our homework before travelling to look at various specialist companies that offer tailor made trips and i suggest you read the reviews about ‘India by Car' and look no further! Mukesh our driver was brilliant. We felt very safe as he was an extremely careful and confident driver. The car was always clean and well air conditioned with chilled water readily available. We really could sit back and relax! He was extremely professional yet warm and friendly. A perfect gentleman! Just a lovely guy! It made all the difference to our holiday! Ramesh the owner was extremely efficient at responding to e mails. Our intention had been to book our accommodation through Expedia but in the end we told Ramesh the hotels we wanted to stay in with dates and he made the reservations for us. Prices were comparable with what i had seen on line for accommodation with no mark up. The sites/suggested activities are all the key areas of interest so they have done the homework for you in that regard but this is all flexible. Guides arranged were spot on! We highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed! P.S Stay at Rambagh Palace in Jaipur for a few days-a must- and Oberoi Amarvilas in Agra!
6. Evo from Seattle, Washinton says : We used India by car and driver for a week long golden triangle trip. Since we had 6 people in our group along with the luggage we were planning to do two trips to the Jaipur airport early morning on the day of our departure. However, the owner Ramesh came to our hotel early morning around 5.30 am with his uucar so we can do single trip to the airport using two cars. We really appreciate him coming that early to drop us off at the airport. We were provided with guides at each city. They were really good in explaining the history of the sites and keeping the kids entertained at the same time. They were also very considerate of our parents who couldn't always walk fast. They even took our family pictures and funny pictures of our kids. We are happy we used the services of the guides as otherwise we would have been admiring beautiful building without knowing the stories.We are extremely happy with the services we received and would definitely use them again on our future visits.
7. Solange from Netherlands says : Rajasthan is a very colourful state. Jaipur capital of Rajasthan is just 200 k.m. Away from Delhi and is easily approachable by road and train. I find it always better to stay in tourism department hotels, as these are safe and no bargaining. Its fact that rooms are not of it standard as one would get in private hotels for same tariff. Gangaur, Teej and one more RTDC hotels are there. In budget of Rs. 1.5-2,500/- Hotel Jaies on MG road is good place to stay. One can come across some of the good restaurants on MG road (Natraj, Neros). Best place to enjoy good food and tasty sweets is LMB (lakshmi Mishthan Bhandar). Evening can be used for shopping and strolling. Bapu Bazaar and Johri bazaar are famous for handicraft, local product, clothes, shoes, saris and what not. But I found that Johri bazaar is expensive and one needs to do good bargaining in both the markets. Next day, other places like Hawa Mahal- this is well known figure to most of people, just go up from the backside and enjoy cool breeze in summer afternoon evening. City Palace and museum- is royal and informative. Here one can see huge silver urns in which maharaja of Jaipur used to carry gangajal for his abroad trips by ship. Govind Dev Ji mandir is in next compound to City Palace. Birla Mandir in white, Birla Planetarium, Museum nears the Jaipur Zoo. Another good place to visit is Galta ji, which is a Devi temple and is surrounded by high hills. You will find many monkeys there. Scenery beauty is to feel, it can’t be explained in words. This is on Jaipur Agra highway.
8. Raingeard from France says : Standing at a height, looking at the remnants of past, the walls that hold royalty and charisma of Rajputs. Amber Fort has always enchanted my senses. Amber Fort is located in Amber (Jaipur), The crystal mirror image of the Fort, on the still waters of the lake, seems to be a beautiful illusion. Amber Fort is usually pronounced as Amer Fort. The Deewan-e-Khaas is as beautiful as Agra Fort. The display of royalty, antiques, is magnificent. I heard of Light and sound show, but somehow, always preferred to take people during day hours, so that they could see and appreciate the richness of fort. Once running short of time, I reluctantly agreed for light and sound show.
9. Corentin from Japan says : Jaipur is the planned, elegant, full of the paraphernalia of the current Rajas of the state – the state government. Karthik pooja and the ongoing elections provided an excellent atmosphere. One could well imagine the victorious local leader paying his respects to the Sawais at the grand City palace, and having a convenient darshan of the Radha Gobind temple from the palace window, before departing down M.I. Road, with his followers idolising him from atop the impressive Hawa Mahal. The auspicious time for the journey is calculated using some of the most sophisticated astronomical instruments, located at Jantar Mantar. The victorious cavalcade, then rides atop elephants to the charming Amber Fort where the Jana Shakti, one of the largest cannons in the world, fires in salute. The tired big shot then rests in the intricately designed Sheesh Mahal, an alcove for love and romance, nestled right in the fort.
10. Gheorghe from Bangkok, Thailand says : Jaipur is the planned, elegant big daddy of the three, full of the paraphernalia of the current rajas of the state – the state government. Karthik pooja and the ongoing elections provided an excellent atmosphere. One could well imagine the victorious local leader paying his respects to the Sawais at the grand City palace, and having a convenient darshan of the Radha Gobind temple from the palace window, before departing down M.I. Road, with his followers idolising him from a top the impressive Hawa Mahal. The auspicious time for the journey is calculated using some of the most sophisticated astronomical instruments, located at Jantar Mantar. The victorious cavalcade, then rides atop elephants to the charming Amber Fort where the Jana Shakti, one of the
largest cannons in the world, fires in salute. The tired big shot then rests in the intricately designed Sheesh Mahal, an alcove for love and romance, nestled right in the fort.
So Its not Only What I think But globally its being said that Jaipur is the best and safest place to Visit